Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Universe

Create a character and join in an adventure in the Star Wars Universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kessendra City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brodoin15
Admin
Brodoin15

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Kessendra City Empty
PostSubject: Kessendra City   Kessendra City Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:45 pm

The captial of Kessel, it is the only place no a prison on the planet. It is ran by harsh guards and corrupt officals.
Back to top Go down
https://swurpg.rpg-board.net
Brodoin15
Admin
Brodoin15

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Kessendra City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessendra City   Kessendra City Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:26 pm

Banaji lands in a starport in the city. He exits his ship walks into the lobby of the port. Then a man walks up to him and ask if he is Jabba's smuggler.

"I am, yes. Here's the datapad. Load 'er up."

The man then raises his hand in the air and talks into a comlink and runs away.

"Wha- What's going on?!"

Banaji draws his blaster and takes cover behind a pile of crates. He'll have to fight his way to his ship.

"Has Jabba set me up?"

Then two men ran into the lobby, and looked around for him, Banaji took aim at one and shot him down. The other person, a fellow rodian, turned and fired at him. He took cover behind the crate. Then the rodian's weapon ran out of power, the rodian tried to put another charge into it, but Banaji quickly took aim and killed him. He ran out of the lobby, back port parking area. He heard several more men after him. He fired blindly behind him, as he ran. He luckly killed one, but the others still ran after him. When he reached his ship he got in as fast as he could, and turned on the shields. The men fired at the ship, but their small arms fire just deflected off the shield.

"See ya, guys. I'm outta here."

He lifts of and blasted his ship out of the port.

*sighs* "I think I'm safe now."

Then he got a warning that two hostile fighters were closing in on him.

"What did I do to these guys?"

He locked his S-Foils into attack formation, and turned to face them. The small Z-95 Headhunters were weak compaired to his B-Wing. As they flew over him, he turned and got onto the tail of one. It tried to out-fly him, but once he got it on the target he fired, and hit it's right engine. It burst into flames as he spun out of control back toward Kessel. The other tried to get on Banaji's tail, but he out-thinks him and shuts off his engines, and the Z-95 flew right over him, he quickly turned them back on and fired at the fighter, and hit it right in the back, blowing it up.

*whew* "I better get out of here."

He sets his navi-computer back to Tatooine, and jumps to lightspeed.
Back to top Go down
https://swurpg.rpg-board.net

Kessendra City
Page 1 of 1